Happy Birthday Caramélisée !

12.03.2012

            

Today is the first year anniversary of my blog Caramélisée. I have started this journey with bringing you news from U.S, then I have continued from Istanbul. My aim has been to inspire and amuse you about fashion, art and many more topics. As long as I have got nice and positive comments, I devoted myself to develop my blog and lived many good experiences thanks to it. So, one year has passed wonderfully. I hope I will make live this for more years, I will live much more good experiences and also make you live them. I thank for all your support. Happy birthday!

Bugün blogum Caramélisée'nin açılışının 1.yılı. Bu serüvene size Amerika'dan haberler getirerek başladım, daha sonra İstanbul'da devam ettim. Size moda, sanat ve daha birçok konuda ilham vermeye çalıştım. Olumlu, güzel geri dönüşler aldıkça daha da heyecanlanıp blogu daha da geliştirdim, geliştirdikçe çok farklı deneyimler yaşadım ve 1 sene harika bir şekilde geçiverdi. Umarım daha uzun yıllar bu blogu yaşatıp daha güzel ve sıra dışı deneyimler yaşayıp size de yaşatabilirim. Destekleriniz için çok teşekkür ederim. Mutlu yıllara hep beraber!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger