Another Mention about Me...

12.29.2012

*Photos are taken from Arno's blog.

A nice gift from Arno, the French blogger who is writing about rubber boots, has been given to me for New Year. He again mentioned about my looks with my rubber boots. You can read the post about me from here. Such a honor for me!

Fransız blogger Arno'dan güzel bir yılbaşı hediyesi geldi bana. Daha önce de blogunda benden bahsetmişti, en son çizmelerimi kullandığım kıyafetimi beğenmiş. Buradan blogum hakkında yazdıklarını okuyabilirsiniz. Benim için bir gurur kaynağı oldu!



2 comments:

  1. We have given Christmas present each other, & I am by far the luckiest! You are a really great girl.
    Happy 2013 to you & your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. çok şık bir kombin :)

    ReplyDelete

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger