Thank you BDC69 !

3.26.2012





Few days ago, the owner of BDC69 blog who is Arno from Paris, France mailed me and wanted to show my outfits with rubber riding boots in his blog. I am really flattered because I find his blog so unique, his topic is all about girls who are wearing rubber boots and jeans. So, thank you Arno and also thank you for celebrating my birthday!


You can see his post about me and my blog from this link: http://bdc69.blogspot.com/2012/03/blogs-de-filles-54-bige-distanbul.html




Birkaç gün önce, BDC69 blogunun sahibi Paris'ten Arno bana mail attı ve atçı çizmelerimle olan resimlerimi blogunda göstermek istediğini söyledi, beni çok mutlu etti çünkü blogunu çok değişik buldum. Blogu sadece çizme ve jeanlerle kombinlenen kıyafetlerle ilgili. Hem bu güzel postun için hem de doğumgünümü kutladığın için teşekkürler Arno !


Arno'nun benim ve blogum hakkındaki yayınını buradan görebilirsiniz: http://bdc69.blogspot.com/2012/03/blogs-de-filles-54-bige-distanbul.html

1 comments:

  1. Thanks Caramelisée ! I am proud to show your looks in my blog, it was a nice colaboration.
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Caramélisée All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger